Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Blog is new, and to celebrate, I am offering one of my new Back-To-School resources to help teachers get their year started on the right foot!  To get your free copy, please follow my blog and click on this link to download the FREEBIE pictured below!

Establishing a positive learning environment through classroom expectations is so important from the very first day of school, and when students have a voice in the expectations which are set, they tend to strive to meet those expectations.  Just in case, a behavior modification form is included to help students reflect on what they have done and how to fix their behavior in the future.

I would love to hear your comments!
                                                Graphics by:  www.mycutegraphics.com


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...