Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome Back to School Teachers! I hope that you have had a relaxing summer and are refreshed as we begin this new school year. One of my main focuses with my blog will be to show you ways to integrate technology into the classroom. I start with a brief video today to expose you to the idea of using tracking sheets to target your objectives. The video specifically introduces the idea of using tracking sheets to target weak objectives. I specifically focus on the Common Core State Standards, but the concept can be applied to any type of standardized objectives. With the idea of tracking, I focus on how to help students strengthen those weak objectives using a website known as the National Library of Virtual Manipulatives.

Please leave comments with ideas, suggestions, comments, and/or questions. Thanks!

Tracking to Target Weak Objectives

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...