Thursday, September 5, 2013

Interactive Notebooks!

I am SO excited to be using Interactive Notebooks in my math classroom this year. Even older students find enjoyment in learning math with a hands-on approach. I am simply amazed, so far, at the creativity that I am seeing from my students when I present a concept to them, provide an interactive activity, and then ask them to summarize the concept in their own words and create their own interactive example. I cannot wait to be able to share some images of their work with you later in the year when we have created more. For now, I want to share with you this wonderful source of FREE templates that I found to use for interactive notebooks. I have been creating my own so far, but these templates (for personal and classroom use) could save hours of your time and offer a variety of foldables for your own interactive notebooks.
Be sure and SHARE these with your friends and follow my Blog for more great resources! Interactive Notebook Foldable Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...